I’m spinning up on a project related to the Games for Engineers series that, if everything turns out, will take it to the next level. What does this mean for you guys? It means it’s CONTEST TIME!
- Your task is to design a game for the Games for Engineers series.
- You don’t actually need to know anything about making games – all you need is a good idea!
- The minimum that will be accepted is a strong concept. Thinking through rules and designing example levels will greatly increase your chances of winning.
- You should not program anything or create any artwork beyond concept drawings.
- If your design is chosen, you will be given the option to temporarily join on with the Zachtronics Industries team and make your game. Terms will be discussed at this time.
All submissions should be emailed to me at email@example.com by April 30th, 2009. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email or in the comments.